Exam Ref 70-698 Installing and Configuring Windows 10
ویندوز ۱۰ (به انگلیسی: Windows 10) با اسم رمز آستانه/سرآغاز (به انگلیسی: Threshold) تازهترین نسخهٔ سیستمعامل از خانوادهٔ ویندوز ان تی شرکت مایکروسافت است و نسخهٔ پس از ویندوز ۸٫۱ بشمار میآید. ویندوز ۱۰ نخستین بار در ۸ مهر ماه ۱۳۹۳ در یک رویداد رسانهای پرده برداری شد .
ارتقاء به این ویندوز برای دارندگان ویندوز ۷ و ویندوز ۸٫۱ (به غیر از نسخههای Enterprise) در سال اول رایگان است .
Focus on the skills measured on the exam:
- Prepare for and perform Windows 10 installation
- Configure devices and device drivers
- Perform post-installation configuration
- Implement Windows in the enterprise
- Configure and support networking, storage, data access, and usage
- Implement apps
- Configure remote management
- Configure updates, recovery, authorization, authentication, and management tools
- Monitor Windows
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by the “Skills measured” posted on the exam webpage
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Provides exam preparation tips written by top trainers
- Points to in-depth material by topic for exam candidates needing additional review
- Assumes you are an IT pro looking to validate your skills in and knowledge of installing and configuring Windows 10
About the authors
Andrew Bettany is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), recognized since 2012 for his Windows expertise, and author of several publications including Windows exam certification prep and Microsoft official training materials. A Microsoft Certified Trainer, Andrew has taught many IT pros a wide range of technical skills in a variety of areas, including Windows client, Server, and cloud. Andrew enjoys creating and delivering “IT Masterclasses,” a series of short intensive technical courses, and is passionate about helping others learn technology. He is a frequent speaker and proctor at TechEd and Ignite conferences worldwide. In 2011 and 2013, he delivered classes in earthquake-hit Haiti to help the community rebuild its technology skills. Andrew can be found on www.itmasterclasses.com, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. He lives in the countryside close to the beautiful city of York in Yorkshire in the UK.
Andrew Warren has more than 30 years of experience in the IT industry, many of which he has spent teaching and writing. He has been involved as a subject matter expert in many of the Windows Server 2016 courses and as the technical lead in many Windows 10 courses. He also has been involved in developing TechNet sessions about Microsoft Exchange Server. Andrew is based in the United Kingdom, and lives in rural Somerset where he runs his own IT training and education consultancy .
- لینک دانلود
- حجم فایل
- رمز فایل فشرده